Hundreds of millions of people all over the world, struggle with and search for solutions on the best whitening toothpaste. At the heart of self confidence, appearance, and oral health is the issue of bright and white teeth. As billions worldwide are spent on various products, services, and procedures, it comes down to a simple three times a day practice with the best whitening toothpaste. Our teeth are put through a lot of stress and strain on a daily basis. From coffee, tobacco, wine, tea, and sugars the toll that this truly takes on our teeth. Both from a whitening perspective and overall health. Some people visit the dentist in hopes to cure their whitening issue, but for most, they seek whitening home remedies to solve the problem. Below you will find a review of some of the best whitening toothpastes on the market today.
1. Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste: Sensodyne is geared for the long run. Dentists recommend Sensodyne for long term effects of teeth whitening.
REVIEW: Amazing toothpaste. Fast and efficient in the whitening process. Perfect for full mouth freshness. Great for heavy smokers and coffee drinkers.
2. Jason PowerSmile Toothpaste: An exclusive blend of all natural whitening polishers. No chemicals, that will strip your teeth of their enamel, or provide long term damage to your teeth. There is the perfect blend of peppermint in the toothpaste that will achieve the white you want, and the freshness you need.
REVIEW: This is the perfect peppermint toothpaste. Nice balance and blend. The all natural ingredients bleed through the brush. Leaving you a real sense of clean and freshness.
3. GoSMILE Toothpaste: With whitening protection fluoride. The naturally hydrated silica safely brushes away your teeth stains. In fact it is fluoride enriched to prevent tooth decay and provides an extra layer of enamel protection.
REVIEW: This product is awesome for deep cleanse whitening while you sleep. Its all natural products do not feel harsh on the teeth or gums. This product is perfect for people that have sensitive teeth and gums.
4. Tom’s of Maine Toothpaste: Whitening gel toothpaste with orange-mango. Contains fluoride for cavity and teeth protection. Silica for the ultimate whitening tools! The orange-mango gives your teeth and mouth that feeling of complete fresh and assurance throughout the day. With its naturally sourced fluoride it will rematerialize the weak areas of the teeth to enhance development and prevent future decay. No bleaching additives. All natural whitening solutions.
REVIEW: This product is great for those of us that can handle cinnamon or minty texture of flavors. The orange is subtle, not overly sweet or leaving the experience of the brush uncomfortable. Tom’s is a specialty product. You will not find it at a Walmart or a major chain yet. Before you fall in love with this toothpaste ensure you will be able to consistently buy it!
5. Rembrandt Gentle White: This gentle whitening toothpaste can cure two issues a person may be facing. Getting the whitest possible white, while assisting in the reduction of canker sores. SIS and surfactant free. This toothpaste is a enhancer, booster in preventing tooth decay and erosion, and strengthens the enamel! With its all natural polishers it will help remove stains, when you need it.
REVIEW: People who experience canker sores will find this to be the best of the best toothpaste. It is very active in preventing canker sores. Those that have experienced canker sores in the past, know how painful they are until they leave. It is amazing that there is a toothpaste that will help prevent this painful process for people.
reference : toothpaste from wikipedia